Consulting services for compliance with actual regulations
VM consultants, in the area of compliance, deal in particular with:
D.Lgs. 231/2001 – Administrative Responsibility of the Company
D.Lgs. 196/2003 – T.U. Policy – Code on personal data protection
SOX (Sect. 302-404)
VM consultants are experts in Information Security, Risk Management, Compliance and Quality, and are able to assist the company through all the steps required to obtain regulatory compliance.
In particular, in cases of greater complexity (D. Lgs. 231/01) VM has developed an integrated approach with the establishment of multidisciplinary teams, including other required competences (legal, organizational, management control, etc. .. ).
VM is able to ensure:
- First legal adjustments
- Periodic training and assistance
- Maintenance and review of the systems
Both the teams and the projects are designed ad hoc on the basis of the business complexity and of the specific skills needed.
Consulting services for compliance with D. Lgs. 231/2001
The VM approach to the project is based on:
- Experiences on the specific types of intervention;
- High seniority of the Advisors;
- Multidisciplinary team (skills of Organization, Project Management, Compliance, Risk Analysis, Controlling and ITC Systems, criminal justice and specifications on D.Lgs. N. 231, Members of Supervisory Boards, Safety and Security, etc..) drawn on the specificities of the client;
- Confindustria and Federchimica Guidelines for health and safety, risk management and internal control (CoSo)
Work process: is structured in four phases and involves an internal team selected at the start of the project.
Results: intermediate deliverables will be produced during any phase of work until the completion of:
- Organizational Model of Management and Control, including all its parts (Code of Ethics, Disciplinary System and Tasks of the Supervisory Board);
- Implementation Plan (actions needed to achieve the full compliance with requirements, training plan, communication and establishment of the Supervisory Board).