Value Managers considers market research as knowledge tool useful to ensure successful projects and to enhance corporate value.
Value Managers has a streamlined structure that controls the critical stages of the process:
- goals and “research needs“ setting
- choice of the ideal structure/partner to run the research project
- accurate definition of the questionnaire and of the interviews
- execution of face to face interviews or group discussions by highly experienced personnel
- depth analysis of the results and focus on customer needs.
The VM approach to research is particularly useful in the case of ad hoc research, thanks to the flexibility and speed of action guaranteed by:
- senior consultants in the marketing area involved in the definition of the research needs and in the analysis of the outcomes
- qualified business partners operating, throughout the whole country, covering a wide range of research methods and types
- network of highly experienced professional researchers.