MBO and Performance Management
Introduction of policy and performance evaluation systems
The development of managerial skills of the internal resources, the orientation to achieve concrete business goals, the ability to control multiple business levers and to constantly improve the performances of the individuals and of the team, these are all topical issues for any business organization and in particular for front office resources and those engaged in the commercial area.
VM supports the General Manager and the other managers (i.e. Marketing and/or Sales Director), and the HR function in the process of introducing an Management by Objectives system, effective and consistent with business needs, developing also a system of performance evaluation for key resources in order to facilitate the achievement of corporate objectives.
- Analysis AS IS
- Identification of key objectives, levers and KPI’s
- Identification of the key human resources
- Review of core competencies, skills and behaviors to be developed and rewarded
- Design of the system and of the tools for MBO and PM with specific attention to incentive and bonus plan
- Introduction and training
- Measurement of the results and corrective action